Switching from iPhone to Android can be a challenging process. The most difficult part of the process is transferring important information like messages, contacts, and media from your iPhone to an android device. Thus, to eliminate this challenge, tools like Backuptrans were introduced. With Backuptrans, you can effortlessly transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 12 Pro Max and any other iPhone model. In this post, we discuss easy ways to transfer Whatsapp Data from iPhone to Android.
Transferring Whatsapp Data from iPhone to Android for free
There are several free tools and software that you can use for this task. Some of them are:
- Using WhatsApp backup- you can transfer data using the free Whatsapp transfer feature. Here, all you have to do is create a Whatsapp backup from your iPhone device and restore it directly to your Android while installing the application.
- Using iTunes- you can also use the iTunes backup tool to transfer data, including Whatsapp messages from one phone to the next. Here, all you need is an iTunes account where you will backup the data and transfer it directly to your Android.
- Using iCloud backup- this method works in the same way as the iTunes backup method.
- Manual transfer-WhatsApp also offers a free feature that you can use to export files from an iPhone to an Android. The challenge with this feature is that it does not sync your Whatsapp chats between the two phones. The manual action is also tiresome since you have to transfer one conversation after the other.
Using third-party tools
Other than the following free tools, you can also transfer Whatsapp data from iPhone to Android using third party software like:
- BackupTrans- as mentioned earlier, this software allows you to transfer chats from your iPhone to Android effortlessly with a few clicks. All you need to do is download the software on your computer then connect your phones to the computer. The software will showcase the two phones on its database, and you can proceed to copy data effortlessly.
- MobileTrans- here, all you have to do is download and launch the software on your computer, then select the Whatsapp transfer option. From here, you must connect your devices to the computer then let the software detect your devices. From there, you can proceed to transfer the data by following the prompts.
- WazzapMigrator is a data transfer tool that can help you transfer all sorts of data from iPhone to Android. Like the other tools in this section, the first thing you have to do is download the tool on your computer. This tool should be easy to use because both Mac and Windows support it. The next steps are similar to the other tools listed above.
When choosing the best way to transfer Whatsapp Data from iPhone to Android, you should consider each tool or method’s pros and cons. It would help if you also considered the types of data you want to transfer and the phone models you are using. Some tools do not support specific phone models.